Thank you, for taking time today to learn more about the amazing franchising opportunities available at Castle Rock Burgers.
Castle Rock Burgers is always looking for those who have a passion for people, and who desire to work with the best in the industry. So take some time to read through and review our information about franchising, and feel free to contact us at any time.
There are many franchise opportunities available today. So why choose Castle Rock Burgers? Well in just two words – delicious, and uncomplicated. Here at Castle Rock Burgers we keep burgers uncomplicated, why complicate something that just does not need it. We provide an excellent system that we believe is superior to what many other restaurant chains offer. From day one, we prepare for you, everything you will need to operate your Castle Rock Burgers franchise. So whether you new to the industry or a seasoned professional we are confident that you will find our system superior to the competition. We will assist you in finding the best location and construction, provide you with comprehensive training and consultation, as-well-as marketing strategies and co-laterals.
Our franchisees value our well thought-out systems. Our small, but carefully crafted food selection allows us to assure our visitors that the food will constantly be fresh– and also limits the inventory that franchisees should stock, keeping your cost down.
Making use of the most effective high quality components, prepared with care and also regard for our visitors, means that our food is always delicious.
Our Mission, to be Brilliant at Burgers.
Here at Castle Rock Burgers we use fresh top quality 100 percent Black Angus ground beef. Each burger is cooked to order, never in advance. We use only the freshest ingredients makes each Castle Rock Burger super tasty – now your customers can choose from our premium toppings like American, Cheddar, Gruyere Swiss, Pepper Jack or Gorgonzola Blue Cheese; thick crispy hickory smoked bacon, Texas chili, shrimp, sauteed mushrooms, smokey barbecue sauce and more.
In today’s market the word “fresh” is so over used, and in many cases it’s not telling the customer the entire story. At Castle Rock Burgers, the word “Fresh” means fresh, without preservatives or chemicals added to enhance flavor. Our fresh vegetables, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and peppers come from the farmers market, produced by local growers that do not use pesticides.
Even with our condiments, we do not accept generic brands of ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise – as we believe that our awesome burgers deserve only the best.
Now, for those of you not in the mood for a delicious burger, we also offer 100 percent beef hot-dogs, super tasty chicken breast sandwich, made with a tender breast of chicken or our Cajun Shrimp Sandwich, yum!
For your best burger experience, make it a Castle Rock Burger today!
Castle Rock Burgers Franchise Support Includes:
Brand Name Recognition
- Use of the Castle Rock Burgers trademark, trade secrets, business system and design.
- Marketing support, which includes but may not be limited to; retail ads, point-of-sale promotions, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and website.
- Assistance regarding site selection, an essential part of a successful Castle Rock Burgers restaurant.
Construction, Equipment & Design
- Assistance regarding the interior design process of your restaurant, including but not limited to finding a local reliable contractor as-well-as the construction or renovation of your restaurant.
- We provide all equipment needed to fill-out the store, this includes but not limited to, tables, chairs, grill, exhaust system, refrigeration, fryers, shelving, prep tables, misc utensils.
- Four weeks of intense hands-on experience in operating a Castle Rock Burgers restaurant.
Securing the Lease
- Castle Rock Burgers will assist you in negotiating your lease.
10 Steps To Open
Ok, congratulations, you are now just 10 steps away from owning your very own Castle Rock Burgers restaurant. When looking at any business opportunity, one should be thoughtful and due diligence, along with proper research.
Step 1: Questions and Financial Statement.
Download our Franchise Evaluation Form and complete it fully, then return it to us via email or to our local office headquarters. All of the information provided by you will be held by our senior team, with strict confidence. Please keep in mind, submitting this franchise form does not in any way obligate you to Castle Rock Burgers Restaurant.
Step 2: Review and Initial Meeting
Upon receiving the Franchise Evaluation Form, our team will contact you to further discuss your franchise opportunity, at this time we will address any additional questions that you may have.
Step 3: Visit, See Sample and Taste Test
We hope that you will visit us for an in person interview. We would love for you to meet our management team, and get to understand how our system works, and to enjoy a delicious Castle Rock Burger.
Step 4: Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
This document will explain in depth, the opportunities provided by Castle Rock Burgers Restaurant and should be examined by your attorney. To be clear, Castle Rock Burgers or any of our agents, are by law, not allowed to furnish to you financial projections, sales potentials, earnings, claimed earnings or profitability projections.
Step 5: Discover and Enjoy
Today you will spend a fun day getting to know Castle Rock Burgers. Visit our headquarters and restaurant to learn more about what makes us so great. Get to see first hand our fantastic customer service and learn from our people what makes owning a Castle Rock Burgers Restaurant so rewarding.
Step 6: Franchise Agreement and Fee
Now we need to determine our compatibility. If we agree that we are a good match for each other then we will award you with our franchise agreement.
Step 7: Location and Lease
Now that you have received an signed a Castle Rock Burger franchise agreement and have paid in full the required franchise fee, we can now start the search for an acceptable restaurant location. Once a suitable location has been found, the leasing process and negotiating will begin. A leasing subsidiary corporation of Castle Rock Burgers will assist you with the lease negotiations.
Step 8: Training
Now we will begin your training at our Castle Rock Restaurant Enterprises headquarters and training facility.
Step 9: Opening Your Castle Rock Burgers Restaurant.
Once the restaurant construction or renovation has completed, and all of the equipment needed has arrived and been installed, and your training has been completed, you are then ready to open.
Step 10: Work, Work and More Work
Get ready, because you are about to work harder than you ever have before, but we promise you, that that pay-off will be worth it.
Are You A Good Fit
Now if you are passionate about food service, love working with people, and if you are a high energy person, then you just be the right person for this industry. Please take a quick read from our list of questions, as these may help you decide.
- Are willing to perform every job within the restaurant? A franchisee must be passionate and willing to demonstrate that enthusiasm, from cleaning restrooms, washing dishes, or grilling burgers. Passion and enthusiasm starts at the top of the leader board, if you are not willing to lead by example, then Castle Rock Burgers will not be a good fit for you.
- Are you willing to put in the hours and days needed to have a business that you will be proud to own? Remember, anyone can write a check, however our most successful restaurants are the ones where the owner or owners are directly involved in the day to day operations.
- Are you a hands on person? A Castle Rock Burgers franchisee must be willing to devote 100 percent of the time and attention to their growing business.
- Are you healthy? Operating a restaurant requires good physical, emotional and mental health. This business will require you to be on your feet for many hours a day.
- Are you good with people? An effective franchisee owner will need to be good a building relationships, with guests, management and team members.
- Are you good with business? An MBA is not required, however good business sense is a must, as-well-as as having a positive business track record.
- What about your leadership skills? Having a clear vision and the ability to hire the proper people for the proper positions is very important.
- What about enthusiasm? Enthusiasm is motivation for your team. If your teams sees that you are motivated, then you can expect the same from them.
- Are you passionate? One of the most essential ingredients for success is passion. If you are passionate about your business, it will tell you all of it’s secrets. So if you are truly passionate, and if you are willing to invest the required amount of time, money and enthusiasm, then we would like to meet with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below we have listed some questions that are asked quite frequently regarding our franchises. As you read through our list, you may come up with a few of your own, at this point feel free to contact us, we are happy to answer any questions.
How Can I Get Started?
- The first step needed is for you to fully complete and send back to us our Franchise Evaluation Form. Again, completing this form in no way obligates you to Castle Rock Burgers franchise. Once we receive the form, we will contact you to schedule an in-person meeting.
What Types of Franchise Opportunities Are Available?
- We have full service restaurant, and express stores.
What Is My Initial Cost For A Franchise Store?
- Full service store franchise fee is $25,000.00
- Express store fee is $10,000.00 (No in store dining)
What Is Your Store Square Meter Requirement?
- A minimum of 500 square feet for a express store.
- A minimum of 1000 square feet for a full service store.
What Is Your Franchise Term Agreement?
- The franchise fee is good for 2 years.
Do You Have A Royalty Fee?
- Yes, there is a 5.5% royalty fee, taken from gross receipts, excluding sales tax.
Do You Have An Advertising Fee?
- Yes, 2% excluding sales tax goes to the advertising fee.
Do You Offer Financing?
- No, the franchisee needs to shoulder all cost.
Will You Assist Me In Finding The Best Location?
- Yes, Although it is the responsibility of each franchisee to find a location they are happy with, we can provide assistance with respect to what locations we feel offer the best opportunities.
Will Castle Rock Burgers Provide Training?
- Yes, our initial training program is for a total of 4 weeks, provided in our training facility and at your new store.
- We will provide ongoing training and support for the duration of your franchise.